Wednesday, January 12, 2011

jeff gordon good pics

jeff gordon pics
jeff gordon 007
jeff gordon media
jeff gordon getting
jeff gordon post
  • ESPN is reporting that newly acquired quarterback Donovan McNabb is pushing the Washington Redskins front office to sign McNabb’s former Eagles teammate and prolific dickhead Terrell Owens. Those in support of this plan point out that it would add much needed veteran presence at wide receiver for the team. With veteran running backs Larry Johnson and Willie Parker recently signed by the Skins, signing Terrell Owens should complete the Redskins’ long standing goal of building a team that has a legitimate chance of winning the 2004 Super Bowl.
  • Former Dodgers pitcher Eric Gagne has apparently decided to retire. The 2003 Cy Young Award winner reportedly told a French-Canadian website that he “has lost the desire to play the game.” By the way, “lost the desire” in French translates in English to “my steroid dealer went to jail.”
jeff gordon good

"Cause noooo one can deny, this loooove I have inside, And I'll giiiive it all to you, my love, my love, my love, my endless love"

jeff gordon